Review and Publication Policy
- The research contribution is blind peer reviewed by two International and one National expert before publication. The three review reports if positive then research contribution accepted for publishing. However, the Editorial Board reserves the right to exclude the paper without showing cause for it. The decision of the Editorial Board will be considered exclusive for publication of the article.
- The journal accepts only those research contributions which are free from plagiarism. The author has to submit article along with similarity report and author will be legally responsible for any objection in this regard.
- The Journal Board usually publish the views and research of Authors. It is not necessary to agree with the view of authors and cannot be responsible for any statement, comment or information.
- Research Journal, strictly follows Plagiarism Policy as per guidelines of HEC.
- Usually, a research contribution gets published in 04 to 20 weeks, while time could be increased subject to the review reports of reviewers.
- Authors are expected to submit research contributions in time.
- UsuallyJOURNAL OF ISLAMIC SCIENCES ISLAMABAD announces call for papers twice a year in December for upcoming Issue from January to June and in June for upcoming issue from July to December.
- Furthermore JOURNAL OF ISLAMIC SCIENCES ISLAMABAD encourages authors to contribute researches for special issues on particular aspects of the society which will be announced time to time.