The Journal of Islamic Sciences Islamabad is a tri-lingual and bi-annual research journal. Its prime objective is to encourage the true understanding of Islamic concepts and promotion of scientific research for the solution of current issues through modern and applied methods. JISI provides a platform for scholars of theology and various doctrines of the religion Islam to publish current and significant research along other publishing activities, such as books, article and reviews.
Objectives of JISISL:
The main objectives of this magazine are:
- Providing a forum to publish quality research in Islamic thought
- Presenting solid ideology and philosophical findings in Islamic thought along the practical solution to the modern day issues of Islamic society
- Promoting exchange of knowledge among the scholars of various Islamic sciences, throughout the world in general and Pakistan in particular
Scope of JISISL:
Some of the leading areas for Research are:
- The concept of human life in Islam, in modern perspective
- The system of worship in Islam
- The social system of Islam
- The economic system of Islam
- The political system of Islam
- The judicial system of Islam
- the international system of Islam
- The Qur’an and its sciences, the topics of the Quran and our lives
- Hadith, and its sciences, and our lives
- Jurisprudence and the law, and our society
- Islam and Social Sciences
- Islam and Environmental Sciences
- Islam and dignity of Human being
- Islam and other contemporary issues and their solution.
- Study of interfaith dialogue and harmony, Daw’ah in the contemporary world.